There are a lot of pest control companies!
Big ones, small ones, National ones, local ones, call centres , etc etc
Unless you know someone or have a personal recommendation, it can be hard to know who to choose or trust.
Here are some ideas you should look for when choosing a pest control company.
The first steps will probably be looking on the internet.
Information to look for on the website.
- The most important detail to look for is do they have a physical local address and are not some spurious call centre in the middle of nowhere.
- Does the website look professional and is it up to date.
- Do they show the membership of any trade organisation? such as the National Pest Technicians Association and the Basis Prompt Register?
- What experience do they have? Pest control can be a complicated business and lots of specialist knowledge is needed, we’d recommend you look for a company that’s been around for a while and still has an excellent reputation.
- Do they have reviews? Most of all do they look genuine?
- Do they have a Facebook page which is up to date and with relevant information?
Once you have satisfied all the above questions give them a call.
- Does the person answering the call sound professional?
- Do they sound as if they know how your issue can be resolved?
- Does it sound as if they are in a call centre?
Guardian Pest Control is a truly local independent pest control company with over 30 years of providing professional pest control.
Members of the National Pest Control Association we abide by the strict code of conduct laid down.
All staff are Basis Prompt registered meaning they continue to train to a high level year on year. We have a combined knowledge of over 75 years of dealing with pest issues.
Guardian Pest Control has well over 100 Genuine 5 star google reviews.
Why Choose anyone else ?